Saturday 3 July 2010

Introduction 3 July 2010


Welcome to my BSP blog. I have now been in London about two days and have already had an exhausting but very satisfying. We are living in a dorm at King's College in the Lambeth section (south of the river). It is really a great area in which to live. I managed to make it down to Lower Marsh this morning after orientation and walked up and down the street looking in at the little shops and stores. I can't wait to spend more time there. I was really hoping to get the "native" experience and so far I am.

We took our first LondonAlive! walk today. I took to tour about how the other half lived. We took a walking tour past Buckingham Place, St James Palace, and through the Mayfair area ending in Berkley Square. Tomorrow I look forward to the second LondonAlive! tour which includes the British Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment